Monday, August 1, 2011

Emo again :/

I don't know what's wrong with me these days.

Been feeling especially high towards the end of the day...sign that i'm tired already...

I don't know what's wrong but I keep telling people stuff that I swore to keep to myself. Can't I ever keep my mouth shut?! :/

been talking less to my friends already...it seems like I'm distancing myself from lots of people. but that's just life right? like 'cause everyone's mugging so i shouldn't disturb them right? like how people deserve personal space. :/

I think it's time I start thinking about what I seriously want in life...

Clearly it's not a girlfriend and stuff...

I guess I just want to be acknowledged? or maybe just want a little love?

People always to give and not expect much...I think I've been doing too much already...it's taking its toll D: I seriously don't know what I can do now...

The future seems uncertain for me again...people go through this phase once in their life...

I've been through it once last year...today same time, one year on, I'm going through it again T_T

I feel lost, I feel lonely, I feel deprived, I feel I've let people down, I feel sad...

Maybe I really need some time off from everything...like just take a break from everything, give myself time to think...but i guess i can't do that...i've got no time :/

it's now less than 100 days to A levels and I'm not even a quarter done with revision...

TIME TO BUCK UP :/

I need motivation...I need people to keep me in check...

most importantly, i need to stop thoughts from getting to my heart and mind :/

No comments:

Post a Comment