Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Long time

It's been a long time since I last blogged.>< many things happened lately :(

Assessment results are out. :( nothing good happened. Remember saying that I screwed up my assessments? No wait. I dun think I blogged abt tt. Anyway, i sort of remained in yo aka ys, while the others moved up to the new orchestra. I sort of expected the result already. What to do? Didn't really practice till like one week before the assessment. What else to expect when everyone else had an accompanist while i didn't? It's ok. Haha :D I accept if as it is. Haha :D la la la~

Computer died on Sunday. Haha. Died while I was copying stuff for my mum. Haha :D but it's ok. Because dad says that he might be buying a new computer. Haha :D

Went to listen to Berlin philharmonic on Monday. It was freaking awesome!!! ^^ haha :D now everything else sounds like crap haha ^^ also got inspiration to play better haha :D everything was good!!!^^

That's all for now haha

No comments:

Post a Comment