Sunday, March 6, 2011

ASS

its about time i start to tell the world about my irritating and idiotic brother!!!

he's a complete irresponsible lazy person!!!!

he totally can leave something disgusting lik cut nails on the table for days and not clear it away!!!!

and he fricking gets on my nerves with his lazy irresponsible antics!!!!!!

not to mention that he totally only cares for himself and not for others!!!!!

his exam he study until very late, ppl have to help him do stuff, parents dun disturb him

MY EXAM LEH???!?!?!?!?! HE DOESNT CARE AND DUN EVEN BOTHER TO HELP ME DO THINGS!!!!! JUST SIT THERE AND WATCH TV LIKE A FRICKING PRINCE I MEAN PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!! IF I FAIL CTS I DUN GIV A SHIT ALR!!!!!

srsly you SUCK big time!!!!!

irresponsible idiotic irritating lazy brother!!!!! (IIILB)

signing off, pissed person D:

No comments:

Post a Comment