Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The End?

Yesterday was Vhapsody 2011. It marks the end of my Chinese Orchestra journey...for now that is.

Still remember clearly how my life is CO began.

But oh well. All good things have to end right? Whether we want it to end or not.

During these past year I've really enjoyed myself in this CO, in VJCO!!!

Even though I've had many problems to struggle with, I;m glad that there was always someone there to lead me back to the right path or simply just to hear me rant.

I've made friends. Friends that I won't say will last me through my life. But they are definitely friends that I know will be willing to hear me rant, willing to help me through my tough times. Some of them I barely know for 6 months but I think they know more about me than I about them.

I hope that these people will remain with me throughout my life, and WE MUST STILL KEEP IN CONTACT!!!!

I know that this is definitely not the end of CO for me...It's merely just a break... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment