Saturday, August 6, 2011

Records



I might look dumb and do dumb actions and say stupid things, but do not and i mean do not ever ever belittle me :/

anyway, i've decided that i'm gonna keep records on who i tell my secrets and my passwords to... it's written somewhere

anyway, i'm feeling like a fool hahah :/

guess u kno abotu it alr >< since u've been acting strangely :/ oh well...

i'm just a fool...easily taken advantage of... easily cheated...easily lied to...

i sometimes feel lik tissue, use and throw one side...need me again, then come and take me and use...then throw one side...

i guess that's just my life...

i should take this long break to calm myself down, clear my mind and start all over again :/ mayb that will help ^^

i hope i'm still the optimist that someone told me i should be ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment