Saturday, August 14, 2010

Liking a person? Or not?

These two months have been a really tiring journey for my heart and mind. They have been through much, but luckily, they have recovered, though not fully healed. I wonder when they will heal. zzz...

I know I may seem fickle to some, but really, I know my heart better than anyone else. So, don't comment if you think you know me. I sometimes which that I could be less fickle but really, how can one stop himself/herself from doing something.

I remember what someone told me about someone liking another person, thinking that the reason is because he/she was present during a certain period of their lives. Thinking about it, I have come to wondered if this was happening to me.

However, someone told me that I should wait. I know I should wait, but how long? waiting is a painful process. But I know that this time, I really have to wait.

So, hopefully, I can achieve something from waiting. Hope that I can wait long enough to confirm with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment