Saturday, August 21, 2010

Long Time...

Okay. It's been about a week since I lasted posted. Oh well, life's been pretty normal with nothing much to post, except for the occasional longing or the dreadful feeling coming into me.

Haha. I don't know why, but, recently, I tend to get this funny feeling that something bad will happen. And it's always before I sleep. D:

Anyway, recently, many of my friends have been talking about taking the FIRST step. HAHA. I don't know what their first step is. But for me, I think that I should be the one taking it. I have taken it many times, but the outcomes were different. AND IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS. haha.

First steps are there to allow you to start doing work, to get you rolling. SO just take it!!! haha. ><

ok...promos in less then 35 days!!!!! Going to die if I don't start NOW!!!

Gonna work hard for just this month or so... MUST PASS ALL SUBJECTS!!!!!!!! (i doubt it is possible. D:)

not gonna blog as often...-sobs-

HAHA that's all for now, need to melt the cold war at home D: hope to post soon. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment