Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Depressed & Shattered

Why must something come spoil my beautiful wonderland? WHY! WHY! WHY!!!!!!!

Feeling emo and sad again.

I tink I am getting depression with all the suicidal thoughts and feeling emo and like a loner.

my own world is collapsing in my own hands and in others' hands too. i seem to be keeping to myself more often now. i guess i will be alone nxt time.

cold lonely depressed and rooting in a corner.

its like no amount of kpop or yoona or happy things will be able to cheer me up.

just hope that tis doesnt last long else i'll really die and rot in a corner of my own dark world now.

told someone to listen to this, mayb i shld be listening to it myself.



maybe this will help me too



kpop should be able to help a teeny weeny bit



with my yoona!!!



going to rot and die now!!!! signing off D: bye

-i really wish i were in heaven-

No comments:

Post a Comment