Thursday, January 27, 2011

Regret & Dilemma

J1 Orientation today >< went to see the OGL walk-in. Looking at them, I kind of regretted not signing up for OGL last year. The reason?

Asked my teacher she suggested not to, then also has SNYO probable practices which in the end I didnt get to play for that concert.

Looking back, I kind of regret that I have the sort of issues with making decisions. like i always cant decide on what to do and stuff.

OH well...life's like that.

haha facing another dilemma again!!!! D: Snyo' back in my life, together with CO practices that clash!!!! I dun kno what to do at all lor. D: like do this but not that always will end up hurting myself.

haiz.....i tink i should jus live life one day at a time already lor D: haiz....

sighing off...emo penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment