Saturday, April 16, 2011

Scars

Some scars can be removed. Some scars can just heal and disappear, never to be seen again. Some scars can just hide by themselves under the camouflage of the skin.

Some scars however can never be removed. D: They remain there throughout your life. Just like the one I have on my arm now.

The more i look at it,the more I think about my stupidity and my recklessness. :/ The more i look at it, the more I want to chop my arm off!!!!

That scar will remain there all my life. Serving as a reminder to my stupidity! Serving as a reminder of the appearance of you in my life. Serving as a reminder of my life being cursed and ruined by you.

Sigh....will I ever move out of this period? Or will I forever remain stuck in this crap?

Wrong move led me to this stage where no amount of right moves can ever bring me back to the guy I used to be in secondary school.

The past is history, which is also where we learn from our mistakes. But the past also involves memories that I don't ever want to remember at all D: The future looks bleak but I shall hang on!

I don't know where I'll go from here on but I hope that there will always be someone there to guide me. Which I truly know there will be.

For the people that I really care about, I will persevere and pull through. Hopefully, emerging as a stronger person, a more resilient person, not easily overcome by emotions and recklessness.

The journey will be tough but I will pull through because of the people around me, the people who are there to support me.

Here's a song to remind myself of happier times that I have with my friends :) Even though it sounds sad.




I didn’t believe in love until today
That must be a reason for me being more alert today
You’re the best at hiding your feelings
I didn’t even know you were in pain
I feel like my heart will explode
And my tears keep on falling
I want to see you, I think I’m goin to die

You’re the best in my life
Of all the people I know
For not being able to see this person,
I must have been crazy
I didn’t even know how I felt
I can’t live if you’re not near me
I know now how important you are
You’re the best in my life

Although there’s nothing that I did for you willingly
You didn’t leave when I threw you away
You have a great personality
And a great temper
You loved me without lying
The more I see you, the more I value you
I’m so stupid to throw you away, now I miss you

You’re the best in my life
Of all the people I know
For not being able to see this person,
I must have been crazy
I didn’t even know how I felt
I can’t live if you’re not near me
I know now how important you are
You’re the best in my life

I know I’m not the best person
Although I told you never to come back
If you give me one more chance, I can do better
Can you believe me and come back

You’re the best in my life
Of all the people I know
For not being able to see this person,
I must have been crazy
I didn’t even know how I felt
I can’t live if you’re not near me
I know now how important you are
You’re the best in my life

You’re the best in my life
Of all the people I know
For not being able to see this person,
I must have been crazy
I didn’t even know how I felt
I can’t live if you’re not near me
I know now how important you are
You’re the best in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment