Saturday, April 30, 2011

Worried

Maybe you know, maybe you don't.

Truth is, I'm getting worried. Over things and people.

Many things have happened recently. Me going through my own rough patch but still not fully out yet. And others around me having their own problems.

Please don't ever ever give up on oneself because someone doesn't treasure you or what. YOU DESERVE BETTER!!!!

Don't think so much about it, just like how you tell me.

I might not be able to fully understand how you feel but seriously, I understand a part of it.

Seeing is really hurting. the truth is never nice. D:

But cheer up!!! At least you've got friends around you.

I believe you should know this since you can tell by observing. I'm worried.

Worried that you're not eating well.

Worried that you're not trying hard enough to get over it.

Yet at the same time, I feel glad that you have less than 3 weeks left :)

You might not know, but it hurts to see my friend not doing well ): It hurts even more that you are like this D: so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHEER UP!!!!!

Here's 3 songs dedicated to you (hope you listen to them and cheer up :D):





No comments:

Post a Comment