Sunday, July 10, 2011

Emo Shit

So today will be my last SNYO concert at the Botanic Gardens :/ it feels kind of sad that after 6 years in YO, I'm going to go on break... Not sure if I'm Coming back..

Anyway, got back CT2 results, as expected, failed bio... Passed math but need go for remedial -.-

Sighzzz.... Looks like I need to put aside everything now and just concentrate on studying already :/

Spoke to Ms Tee on Friday and lucky for me, she understood how I felt... But it made me remember the times in primary school when I was called an underachiever :/ It sucked because I was forced to study more...

Anyway, I going to go prepare for my concert already...

Will try to not be soooo sad or emo ^^

-hiding behind the mask of smiling face and strong appearance, is a fragile sad heart yearning for happiness and bliss-

No comments:

Post a Comment