Sunday, July 10, 2011

The End

The closing chapter for the CCA that I've spent 6 years in, since primary school...

Today marks the last concert for my SNYO life... in this last is a first, my first outdoor concert... in the first, many more lasts...

After all these years of playing music and getting to know both worlds of music, I have to say goodbye to both of these two worlds already...

It saddens me that the two worlds complemented each other and are where I enjoy playing.

I hope that I'll still get a chance to go back to play, but I guess it's highly unlikely considering that I'm going to NS like next year...

So yup...my final concert with SNYO...

Will really really miss the moments, the jokes, the laughter, and all...

Most importantly, I'm going to miss the people there, my friends :/

With this, I'll keep SNYO memories in my heart, as the chapter comes to an end...

The End and Goodbye

-will really miss SNYO-

No comments:

Post a Comment