Monday, July 5, 2010

Anxiety & Nervousness & Busy

OH MY GOD!!!!!! STRESSED!!!! HAIZ... this really sucks.

Do you understand how it feels to be living happily, and then GOD decides to do something about your life, just to hope that it messes you up?

Supposed to go out today to practice. I was so happy that it was cancelled. Then the news came. My friend asked me if i needed to go for auditions tomorrow. I was like nope, i dun tink so. Then, i asked if i had to go. And the reply was ya u need.

HUGE BLOW!!!!! And the concert is just days away. I hope I make it.

Auditions are tomorrow. I REALLY REALLY hope that I do make it. After all the sacrifices i made and am going to make. But if I really don't (pessimistic self here), then I guess it's okay. Anyway, I have really learnt a lot.

I DUN CARE ABOUT TIS!!!



Also, this week will be the busiest week if i make the auditions that is. hopefully CO will still allow me to play if i don't make the auditions. then again, i doubt it. so it really is up to the upper-beings to plan my life.



Hell is beginning, and i wish i were in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment