Saturday, July 24, 2010

happy? or sad? cant make up...

So, I cleared a misunderstanding yesterday, not the one mentioned though. haha. :D
Really really happy that the other party was understanding, and I realised that i can be too sensitive at times. >< Though I feel glad that I have solved that...

I have a bad feeling that something bad will happen...I don't know why...

LOLzzz...haha...tomorrow is another concert, for the closing of VCH. Rehearsal is for 2 hours, then we have to wait from like 2 till abt 4? haha not sure if we do really need to wait though.

Rehearsal today was great, went through a movement for a piece for the next concert. I think I am going to enjoy the next concert.

I shall end with this music video...and to that someone, if you happen to see this, treat the song title like a statement or question and answer it...haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment