Friday, July 23, 2010

really really sad over some stuff

When everything is smooth sailing, without any big troubles or problems, life always has a way to drop a bomb into it and wreck you totally. Someone told me that life is full of shit, when given shit dun complain, just deal with it.

So why do I sound so pessimistic suddenly? Well, blame it on my own curiosity, or rather my own fault for wanting to know more.

Fine that I shouldn't have told people about it, but then again, the person who did the wrong thing isn't me. It's the person who sent you the message. No doubt that I have no right to interfere with how you deal with the message. But you should have known that that message DID NOT and SHOULD NOT have been sent out by YOU!!!!!

Then again, maybe it was my fault for telling people too much and also letting too many people know. But at least, have the courtesy respect others' privacy.

I feel like just killing myself

No comments:

Post a Comment