Friday, October 15, 2010

don't know...

ok...havnt posted in the past two days due to some stupid stuff, that i only told a few people... D: dun even remind me about it...

kk...results have all come back except for GP...passed everything so far (: still gonna study though.

realli would like to thank a few people for helping me during the past two days which was quite hard for me...

firstly is Jolene, for letting me pour out everything and also doing something haha :D
secondly is xuanming and fabian, thanks for telling me how to act and stuff.
thirdly is nick han, thx man, didnt kno we are the same now!!! haha :D talk more often!!!

anyway, warning in advance, postings will not be so frequent due to stuff and also, this blog might close down if it gets found out by parents, so will keep u guys posted on the outcome, if it shuts down, will get someone to help me tell u guys. for now, just keep coming back here!!! :D

signing off, the GWYN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment