Thursday, October 7, 2010

TIRED

today was like one of my best days in school. haha.

was supposed to be holiday, but guess what, spent the whole day running between two CCAs. :D
helping both strings & CO for teh performance tomorrow. (: hope both will be good performances.

so tomorrow is farewell assembly for the J2s. and of course OPEN HOUSE!!!!!

really really tired coz of shuffling between two CCAs, and also, other stuff lor...

I really really cant bear to see people around me waste themselves away lor...
it saddens me.....but i cant do a thing about it...
guess will juz hav to juz watch and be a spectator lor...

oh and to whoever it may concern, i m currently having very very messy links and thoughts in my mind...dun kno wat is happening in there, but hope tt we can remain talking to each other, even though its I that is really the problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment