Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Thoughts

YIPPEE!!!!! promos are officially over...should start preparing for R papers :D

Ok..so one day after promos…spent it at home D:

Morning was spent trying to not go for CO practice after like knowing that Thursday is full day of practice D:

Then I practiced the piano. First time in like almost a year?! Haha. Skills greatly like shit were still there. (:

Afternoon was spent sitting in the polyclinic for 3+ hours, just to wait to see the doctor, to get referral for X-ray D: TOTAL WASTE OF TIME

Wanted to talk to Jolene, but dun kno how to…coz I dun really kno what to say…scared say already she feel worse D: then I will feel bad D:

Want to help but dun kno how…ever get the feeling before?

So hardcore CO practices starts tomorrow, looks like I will the tanker AGAIN (as always for the bass section) who cares I tink I am gonna slack

I dun care what other members of CO gonna say, I think that I am juz like some extra guy in CO lor…lik juz in my section coz I produce the volume that they need and the experience that they want.

I mean lik today I was at the polyclinic, then they had all this posters about the mind of depressed people…I think I am one of them lor…

Lik everyday blame themselves, say they useless, then no point living, and start to keep to themselves, and other things lor.

So I see some of this in myself…

I mean I feel that I am juz not my usual self anymore. I dun tell my ‘brothers’ about my stuff. I juz keep them to myself, emo on my own, any problem solve on my own. Maybe is coz many things happened and changed me in JC. I juz am nt that cheerful alr.

Everyday take bus plug in earphone, emo on my own…

I don’t know, maybe the emotions and other things are catching up with me again.

I haven’t solved them…juz merely ran faster than them. Some will say that its juz that promos have made me stressed, but I know myself better than anyone. THIS IS NOT STRESS.

Looks like I will be on my own, as everyone is busy with their own stuff.

Bro having EOYS, wish him all the best.

Gonna emo on my own already >< maybe its juz time for me to straighten out my thoughts and give myself a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment