Sunday, October 17, 2010

War is over...ended by the people who started it (:

alright peeps!!!! so war in my family is coming to an end...hopefully, if nothing goes wrong, it should be over. (: kk...so why i say it's over? coz i hav gt bac some of my own stuff that gt taken away during the war time...

my psp, and msn and the com!!!! all i can finally use...though nw nt as freely as before, but it's better than none. :)

so getting bac GP tmr, hope that i pass...else i'm screwed...even though i passed my other subjects...

gt a sexy voice, which mutated into a sore throat, and god knows what it will mutate into tmr...talking abt tis reminds me of AVP:Requiem. watched it last nite >< mutation FTW!!!! the hybrid was awesome!!!! but the way they killed humans -pucks-

alright tats enough for nw, hope to tell u guys more soon. (: take care peeps, weather's HOT HOT HOT these few days!!! drink up people!!! DRINK UP!!!!

oh...how i wish it snows in s'pore :)

No comments:

Post a Comment