Monday, October 25, 2010

I am INVISIBLE!!!

Yet another day when I am treated as an invisible. Seriously, it’s like no matter how loud I am, or how much I spam and play wrong notes, you just don’t seem to notice my existence. Am I really that inaudible to you? I mean come on dude…I play such a loud instrument don’t tell me your eyes can’t hear. Yew, I know some might say that it is too low pitched, but guys, there are times when I do play in the higher register…confirm is audible to those ears who are not accustomed to the low pitch notes.

Seriously this is making me pissed!!! Come on… when you sped like a bullet train during practice and finally had to stop, as no one was able to play…you only recognized W’s ability, what about the others who could catch up? Me? Or B? Do you only care about W? Or you really can’t hear me?

Seriously, I see no point in me going for practices if I don’t even get a teeny weensy itsy bit of recognition. I mean I understand that I MUST go for practices, but then, what’s the point if you don’t get recognized? Like not even a single moment of eye contact between us? Really, I understand that it’s your first time, I mean it’s your umpteenth time doing this…I think it’s about time you know the importance of eye contact. You play in another orchestra, I’m very sure you receive eye contact from the conductor? So, learn and apply it. It will help to allow players to feel recognized, and help in understanding of each other.

At least I know that someone understands how I feel, which is really really great, coz then I do not need to keep everything to myself.

Wonder how practice was after the section lost their tanker >< hope it finally lead to some recognition?

Had PW today, everything’s going well!!!! Really really happy!!!!

I SHALL ATTEMPT TO BE HAPPY AND FAKE A SMILE AND NOT LET YOU PUT ME DOWN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment